Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Birthday present for my younger brother

 I often find it difficult to craft things for my brother, who usually says that everything, not just crafts, but everything i do is terribly embarrassing. However, this time i took a chance and made a case for an iPod and a matching pouch to keep the USB cords in. The case has a J embroidered on it, which is his initial (as well as mine). He is now 19 years old, my little brother. Time runs so fast!
iPod case when opened
iPod case and pouch
They are made of a blue small squared fabric, and lined with a white flowery one. The case also has a layer of fleece in between the other fabrics, to give some protection for the iPod when in his bag.
The gift, wrapped up and ready
An origami peace dove
carrying the birthday card

I also painted a wooden frame white, for another project that i will show you on Friday.

Happy crafting!
Julian


No comments:

Post a Comment