Friday, June 8, 2012

My brother's graduation

Graduation gifts from an older brother to his younger brother.
So here is what i did with the white frame from earlier: a small collage for my brother, as his graduation is today. It's a pretty big deal and everyone is so proud of him!

The collage is made of origami paper in three different shades of blue, a picture of my brother and me from when we were kids (it's me in the striped hat and him in the Mickey Mouse one), a four-leaf clover, and a small student hat that i just drew and cut from paper. The text on the frame translates: "Graduation 8/6/2012" and the text on the card "Congratulations for your graduation Johan (which is his name), and good luck!"

The envelope to the right is made by just folding a sheet of lettering paper in two and putting clear tape on the sides. In it is the gift from my partner and me: a home made gift certificate saying that we will help him pay for his first tattoo (which he longs for). There is also a letter from me.

Happy graduation day,
Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment